Senin, 01 September 2014

Good afternoon my Husband. Poems

Good afternoon my Husband. Poems

Good afternoon my Husband. This is a poem about greeting from a wife to her husband. She is a house wife who working in home. Cooking a foo...

Good afternoon my Husband. This is a poem about greeting from a wife to her husband. She is a house wife who working in home. Cooking a food and keep the home clean is her activity. She knows that her husband working too hard under the sun light. This is her poem, have a nice read;

Good Afternoon my Husband
The sun is shining very hot
It is seemed to be put at the top of head
Your sweats falls like drizzle in January
It is continue to drip for my little family

( READMORE : Good afternoon my Husband )

Good afternoon poems for the one you love, the following is a simple expression for the people you care about, whether lovers, friends, or family. Hopefully the following poem can add your relationship harmony. Good afternoon and happy reading.

suddenly the sky became orange
when i looked at your pretty face
which suggests to me
in order to decorate greeting

clouds that hung there
i used a brush
to annotate twilight
the sweet lips

(READMORE "Good afternoon poems for the one you love ")
Comments
0 Comments
Breaking News
Loading...
Kirim Puisi
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Puisina.Com All Right Reserved